Sales And Leasing Consultant
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things automotive? Accelerate your career and ignite your passion for sales with an opportunity to represent a prestigious luxury brand. If you believe in forging your own path in a competitive and rewarding sales environment, then we would love to speak to you about a full-time Sales, Fleet & Leasing Specialist Position available at BMW London.
What Does BMW London Offer You?
· Lucrative commission rates
· Year End Volume Bonuses
· Monthly Car Allowance & heavily subsidized 12-month BMW Corporate Lease Plan
· Dental and Prescription Drug Benefits
· BMW Corporate and in dealership training
Your Day to Day
· Spark conversations with clients, navigate their desires and needs to showcase the captivating features and technologies of New and Pre-Owned Vehicles.
· Master the art of following procedures for a flawless sales process
· Immerse yourself in the BMW brand and inventory, becoming exceptionally knowledgeable in the realm of luxury performance.
· Ensure a First-Class delivery experience
· Fuel your creativity and generate dynamic content that sparks enthusiasm among clients
What You Bring To The Team
· Entrepreneurial Confidence
· Possession of a valid Ontario G drivers license
· Demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction
· Previous experience in automotive sales or hospitality is preferred
· Creative Content and Social Media fluency is an asset
· OMVIC license preferred but not initially required
· Able to reliably commute to the dealership onsite.
At BMW London, we are dedicated to fostering a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive culture. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage those with applicable experience and passion to apply in confidence to Kelsey Tveit and Matt Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the for below.
In accordance to Section 22 of the IASR BMW London will notify potential hires that accommodations can be made where possible during recruitment and hiring of new employees. BMW London will notify staff that supports are available for those with disabilities and we have in place a process to develop individual accommodation plans for both present and future employees. BMW London will also provide customized emergency information to help an employee with a disability during an emergency.