To our Valued Customers:
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop, BMW/MINI London has refined its in-dealership processes to continue to provide our customers with essential/emergency vehicle servicing and maintenance/repairs while also observing and following comprehensive sanitization, social distancing and other important safety measures for the benefit of both our customers and our staff. We want to ensure our customers stay mobile during this difficult time. Our loyal customers and our valued staff members are at the heart of what we do and why we do it. As a business we have an obligation to be socially responsible in fighting against the transmission of this devastating virus above anything else. We especially want to ensure that any of our clients currently working in front-line services, including; grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals, law enforcement, supply chains, etc., can have their vehicle serviced as soon as possible, and not hinder the important work they are doing to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Contactless Sales Department
Our in-dealership sales showroom will remain closed until further notice, however our virtual online sales operation is still open for business and we would be pleased to answer any of your questions pertaining to any of our new or pre-owned inventory. For all sales inquiries, specific or urgent vehicle-oriented questions, please contact Greg Smith at 519-619-5795 or e-mail Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contactless Service Department
Our Service Department will be open for from 8 a.m-3 p.m., Monday-Friday on a contactless appointment basis only. To book an appointment or for service inquiries, please contact the dealership at 519-685-2277 ext.271, Sean Finn at 519-630-4745, or e-mail Sean at email@example.com .
What to expect with a contactless appointment:
- Leave vehicle in the parking lot
- Enter the grey service man door located to the left of the two automatic service overhead doors.
- Fill out the BMW/MINI London Service Check-In sheet on one of the tables- Name, Phone Number, E-mail, Vehicle, Concern and Signature.
- Leave keys on the table.
Upon vehicle completion, we will require remote payment at this time. Payment can be made by phone via credit card. Alternatively, clients can pay online when they receive an e-mail notification that their vehicle is complete.
Contactless Parts Department
- Place your order by phone at 519-685-2277 ext. 231 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders must be pre-paid, prior to pick up.
- Once you have placed an order and payment has been made, we will contact you when the parts have arrived and are ready for pick up.
- Parts will be left in the Service Drive Thru which can be accessed through the grey service man door, to the left of the two service overhead doors.
*Unfortunately, shipping or other unforeseen delays may occur during this period which could impact our availability of parts. For everyone’s safety, please do not arrive at the pick-up area until you have been notified your purchase is ready for pick up.
- In accordance with MLHU recommendations all surfaces are cleaned multiple times a day
- This includes: pens, tabletops, door handles, key drop and light switches
- Your keys and vehicle will have shifter, steering wheel, inner and outer door handles disinfected before and after service visits
- Technicians wear new gloves for each repair
We thank you for your patronage and patience as we work to keep our clients and employees safe during this unprecedented time. Please practice social distancing, stay at home and wash your hands frequently. We will get through this together.
London Updates: https://www.healthunit.com/news/novel-coronavirus
Ontario Updates: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
Federal Updates: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/210
WHO Updates: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019